Hello Family and friends! Its been a long time since I actually updated because you almost all follow me on instagram, but I guess I should since you dont know what my schedual is.
Ok, firstly, this summer was amazing! I got to spend it with my favorite people! I wont go into to to much detail since I did SO MUCH, but I'll tell you the gist of it.
Firstly, I just kinda hung around for all of june. I had a few parties with friends but nothing to special. Then we went up to portland. We werent planning on going up there but Taz had called me BEGGING me to come down early. So we went to Portland and Grandpa and Cynjyn came and picked me up from Tim's moms house. I spent like two weeks with them in la grande (Going into the mountains like every night) and then the last day with them we went boating. Traci picked Trampis and i up from Lucky Peak at around 6:00. We drove all the way to Rigby and got there pretty late. I spent a while there, and Traci let me drive a lot since I got my permit. Then we spent a night in ontario. We went back to La grande for daddys football camp and My mom and Tim picked me up from there. We spent about a week in wyoming seeing Tims gandma, and then drove back for the shrine game. After the Shrine game I went back to Rigby for a few weeks and did a bunch of super cool stuff. And then dad took me to EFY! which was amazing (if you want details, call me) but to much to type. I spent one more day at Traci's parents house with dad and then we drove all the way to Boise. We got there with two hours to do random stuff before I got on the plane so we went to dinner with everybody. Then we went to the airport and flew home. As much as I missed everyone in roseburg and my bed, I was so sad to leave!
Anyway, Sophmore year started way to fast and I am loving it! My first period is English 10 CP with mr. Rush. I have a ton of friends in that class (even my sister) and the teacher is really cool. But the class is soooooo hard! Second period is my favorite class with my favorite teacher, world history with Mr. Bloomquist (who just so happens to be Trampis' 8th grade football coach). He's so amazing and I want his life! He's been basially EVERYWHERE! Third period is Astronomy with Mr. hunt. (least favorite teacher and class) It's full of people who hate me and the only person in the class I like is Coulsen. I'm like not learning anything! I have a horrible grade cause I dont get it! Forth period is Seminary with The browns. Everyone in the class is amazing and I love the teachers! Fifth is geometry with Mr. Hanson. He's probably the best teacher I have ever had in math! Then I have lunch. After lunch is Musical Theater with Mr. A. He's amazing and I am totally loving it! Each week we focus on prefecting a different area in musical theater. (this week we are studying the characters from grease.) and finally 7th period with Herr Taylor. He's not the best German teacher ever (last year was much better) BUt hes the only one who teaches German 2 so I cant switch out :( Anyway, those are my classes! I love them! I have friends in every class!
OHHHHHHHH! I forgot to tell you all! I GOT INTO THE SCHOOL MUSICAL! ( As an extra and a dancer.) But i actually really like it! The Dances are wicked insane and it'll be super fun!
Well i dont have school today and im helping in my moms kindergarten classes so I gotta go! BYe!
Yay! Congrats on getting a part in the play! I think being an extra will be perfect for your first play--not as much pressure as a "starring" role. Your classes sound good, except astronomy. I can't imagine anyone hating you, let alone a whole class? At least you have a friend in there. Thanks for the updated. Loved seeing you this summer!
ReplyDelete