Sunday, February 5, 2012

New phones, yoga, planking and finding a match.

Hello world of bloggers!
Hows life? haha Who knows what planking is? I bet taz does but mabye other people do to???
Do you guys know what it is?

My friend megan(:

Me and kayla martin

Shaylee(:

Megan

I was seriously scared on this one(:

And lillis try......





So you could say that planking is my new obsession(: But i have another obsession!... yoga(:.... I need to get in shape and STAY IN SHAPE! So I saw this video in the store. Power yoga(: Its AMAZING!!! It so hard and im totally sweating after! But I love it because i feel like I could climb everest after(:



Krissy gave me a new phone a while back and I finally got a battery for it!!! (: 40 dollars kriss!!! Its lucky my parents love me(: Anyway we reset all the settings and now its allllll mine(:


FINDING A MATCH: On wednesday I am paying 2 dallors to be comparied and getting  5 boys from my grade to be "my match". Its ridiculous!! But soooo funny at the same time(:


By!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I know what planking is. Love those pics. Glad u could finally use the phone...sorry it cost u 40 bucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I know what planking is. Cynjyn is dying to try coneing. I told her I'd take her and her friend one weekend. We actually had one of Tanner's friends plank in our yard under our tree one night. I am NOT a fan of yoga, but glad you're doing it. Sounds fun to you!

    ReplyDelete