HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD! :)
I think heavenly father knew us girls would just need a friend sometimes and that the boys needed to be spoiled, so they gave us mothers.
I love you mom, dont know what I would do without ya. :)
okay, so an update on my ear. Well, we went to the doctor, he looked in my ear and we talked for a while. HE basically said that there was a few things that it could be, but he would like a cat scan to be sure. So, we went to the cat scan place, it was much easier then I remembered when I did it in like second grade. I actually stayed still and the lady was very kind. I liked the doctor, too. He dressed all fancy and was kind also. Well after the cat scan (we were expecting a call later for details.) we went on a little adventure because Tims mom, DeeDee was watching the kids for us. We first went to the cheese cake factory. The table behind us sat a family, a mom, a dad, and a little girl. The little girl became my new best friend! She was the cutest person ever. She kept peeking over the seats and smiling at us. She even waved when they left. She reminded me of Cynjyn actually. I dont know really why. They looked alike but I just felt Cynjyn so did that. After that we dropped by Macys. No luck with cute dresses. To tell the truth, I dont even know if I knew what I wanted. Mom kept asking but all I said was, "I want a long dress."
So, we went by JCPennys. we walked in and they had a row of manacans, like on a catwalk, all wearing long dresses. Convinent? I thought so. :) The last manacan cought my eye, a long orangish-red dress, strapless, and flowers on the top, a bunch of little flowers. :) I was like, "Its the one!!!" haha. So we tore the whole store apart when we finally found it! We grabbed it and tryed it on, Mom told me to grab another one I liked just in case my love didnt fit. I couldnt find another one as good as the one I first saw. I tryed it on and I was seriously in love. haha. All this about a dress, imagine that. It fit and we were gonna buy it. Mom asked if we should get shoes, why not? We found sandles that were white. They were cute and I was gonna buy them. But we kept looking and found some REALLY cute white heals with puffy white flowers on top. I fell in love again. Them we bought a cute white jacket to go over it.
Mom says I look ten feet tall. (picture taken in DeeDee's living room.) Zoom in and maybe you can see the heals, but the flowers are really small.
So, this little paragraph is directed to Ky. I think Beckham and I have similar ideas. :) For our 8th grade graduation we have to pick a theme. When I heard we had to I yelled, "Dinasours!" So loud the whole P.E. class turned and stared. A dinasour theme, wouldnt that be COOL? We could all where bright colors and have dino maskes or something. haha. Your Probably thinking I'm crazy, the rest of the 8th did too. No one excpet like 20% liked the my ides. Everyone liked the theme YOLO. (you only live once.) Stupid people.... Anyway I'm pretty sure dinasours out... They are going to be sorry! But everyone did agree who we want our speakers to be, Mr. Miller, our 6th grade social studies teacher (he moved that summer but we are going to call him and ask him if he can drive back.) and Mr. Porter, 7th grade social studies teacher. (He also moved, he is now at the high school). Im excited because Porter was like my favorite teacher of all time and Miller a close second.
So yes, ky, super heros was a really good idea, but I guess Dinasours are in right now.... except maybe football the most. Oh! and I forgot ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME TO MY GRADUATION ON JULY 7TH IS INVITED! :)
So on to books, Im reading the Kane cronicles right now, they are like the Percy Jacksons (same authar) but egyption. They are soooo good, and funny! Im also waiting for the third lost hero book to come out (a run off of the percy jackson series) and they are really good to! I recomend them. I AM ALSO READING the forest of hands and teeth, its pretty dark and syfy but good so far. Its kinda like I am legend with a twist and what I call "a love square" thrown in. Not a love triangle, two people loving one person, its a person (mary) who loves travis, travis is forced to marry Cass, who loves Harry, Harry who is being forced to marry mary. HAHA. Oh and travis an harry are brothers, cass and mary best friends. Its quite confusing but good.
I better get ready for church now. BYE! LOVE YOU ALL.
(P.S. My surgery is scheduald for the 14 at the same hospital I was in when I had RSV. They also think that my ear canal is to small so they have to enter my ear from behind it. It;s not going to effect the surgery much and is pretty much the same thing as last time I told you. we were thinking of sending me to Las Vegas on the 31st of june to the 5th of july. (forgot to ask, hey, kim, are those days okay?) But I still have to ask doc if I can ride in an airplane that soon.)

You look fabulous in your dress! Your mom is right, you look very tall in it! Brian will be having surgery the same day as you so you will both be in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteElla, You are beautiful, and you have a great personality and attitude to match! I love the dress! Hope you have a good time at the dance! I do hope you get to go to Vegas--I know you and Cyn would both be disappointed if you can't make the trip! Sounds like you had a fun trip to Portland. I'll be praying for the surgery to be successful and for you to have a full, quick recovery. I love you!
ReplyDeleteI read the Forest of Hands and Teeth and the two sequels that go with it. I loved them!! The dress looks so pretty on you, but I can't zoom in, you must have uploaded a small sized photo, but the shoes sound adorable. Good luck on the surgery, I know it will all go well! Those dates are fine, but I am planning on going to Idaho/Oregon so you should only need a one way ticket if you want to go back to Ontario. I am going to take Tanner and Cynjyn down there for the summer. I'll email you mom! Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh Ella I would so do that!!! I will Pray for you as I have been seince I found out. Oh an I can't wait for you to be coming down!!I tottaly miss you!!! And I cant wiat till our movie!!!!!!! And just because I wanna be weird... OH MY GOSH!!! MY BABY GIRL IS GROWING UP SHE IS GOING INTO HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I FEEL SO OLD!!!! OH WHY DO YOUHAVE TO GROW UP SOOO FAST!!!!!!! Lol love you.
ReplyDelete