Sunday, April 29, 2012

Alot of catch up to do.

Well, hey there!
First of all, to keep you updated, On the 9th I am going up to portland to meet my doctor who will do the surgry. On the way back we are going MORMON PROM DRESS SHOPPING! haha Its not like you ask someone, it's just everyone is dressed more formal. Anyway, me and mom are very excited and me and my friend Cynthia are planning on getting ready together.
Speaking of Cynthia, She spent the night last night. We practiced our song, (more later) and watched the three musketeers. BEST MOVIE EVER. it was so cute! AND it had some action! (:
Anyway, our song is the song we are singing for the talent show in 12 days. Its called Amen by edens edge. You should look it up, its a cute song. So, anyone who can make it is invited! I'm really nervous!
On to more, I took grandmothers advice. :) If I were you guys I would want to know what happened before and after in the parts of my stories I put in here. So, I'm typing my newest one up. When Im done Ill probably email it to whoever wants to read it. Don't feel presured though.
I guess this isnt all that much...
Oh! So seriously? No one knows what trek is!?
Its where- to those who dont know- You dress like pioneers, walk 8 miles a day, eat like them, no showers, hear stories about them, work as hard as them , FOR ABOUT A WEEK and get a great experiece! I cant wait! It to the end of July, so It'll be HOT! But I love church activites with no phones or Ipods or computers, I love those things but I dont have to worry if my friend got a horrible tan or her boyfriend kissed another girl, I just focus on me and my lord. I love it. :)
So, I guess thats it....
Till next time! (:

2 comments:

  1. Hey send my mom a copie of that storie i wanna read it !!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol good luck with the surgery i am keeping you in my prayers<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I want a copy of your story! Mormon proms are a good idea; I hope you have fun. Remember, though, no dating until you are 16! I know you will look beautiful in whatever dress you choose, but be sure to post pictures! Good luck at your Dr. appointment. Let us know how it turns out and when your surgery is! I hope it restores your hearing and goes well! My prayers and thoughts are with you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete