Okay, so I bet you heard all about the first round of play offs, WON IN THE LAST TWO SECONDS!! It was amazing, I can honestly say I almost craped my pants. Honestly. And I can also honestly say I have never been so proud of a group of people in my life. I've grown up with these boys. They've come so far to where they are now. I seriously can not believe it. SHOULDA BEEN THERE.
Now I'm just gonna make a tribute, to tiger football, but mostly, to my best friend. Trampis Calvert Waite.
I had to put this up. (: Most of you have probably seen it on facebook but they're so cute (: I love them. they need to get married.
Okay, so, my tribute to Tramp (;
Trampis Calvert Waite is my bestest friend! (Even if he doesnt act like it cause he's a dumb teenage boy). I love going on drives with his cause he asks me advice, we talk about life, but mostly, we sing. Trampis is a singer, he really loves music. Crazy right? I wouldnt have thought it either. We sing and if the songs a duet, he makes me sing the girl and yells at me if I sing the boy. We blast music and drive, we mostly dont talk. Which is okay. I think just having eachother there for the time being is the best. He is a good lookin kid. Mom and I decided he looks like dad in the picture above. He is a great football player too, just a great athlete. Okay, I dont know much about football but still. He's like me, we have to work hard to be good, it really doesnt come as naturally to us as people think. Our dad is our dad after all. I am so proud of him! That last game... wow. He's grown. And you could tell he loves the sport. HE LOVES FOOTBALL. He is a very tender hearted, kind, compasionate, romantic and he can act like he's not, and seem really tough, but we are talking about the guy who flooded the theater in 8 below. Anyway, he is like my dad. alot. but also like my mom. alot. The best of both I guess.
Anyway, My Trek sister Carlys dad dies the other day. About a week ago. They have been in Utah for the past 3 months for his treatments (he had cancer) and they were gonna move back when he got better. Well, they decided they are going to live there permanatly. :(
She had a going away party on Monday and I took picturess, of course.
Thats her. One of the most beautiful, spiritual, strong people I know and I know she will stay strong for her 9 other siblings.
Thats her sister Mary (: also a strong spiritual girl (:
Yes, oh man, these were also two of the party guests(: And two of my really good friends. Coulsen, and Emily.
I just had to put this is cause Becca looks really funny and DO I SERIOUSLY LOOK LIKE THAT WHEN I LAUGH?! (:
mary, Becca, Sarah, Me, and Coulsen. Playing apples to apples. They was also Katie, EMily, Emily, Joesph, Cynthia, Michael, My Ma and Pa and a bunch of other people. probably around 30.
Haha I might as well put that in too? haha Cynthia (who had my camera) Kinda thought it was a photoshoot of ME. Haha (;
Well I still have homework. Math. blah... BYE!! (:




You are lucky to have him, he s lucky to have you too. And you are both especially lucky to have me as an aunt (hahaha)
ReplyDeleteThis is grandma, at krissyt for thanksgiving. We miss you! I like your monologues a lot. A good writer can write anything, and you are a good writer! I especially liked the last one and your tribute to trampis. It s sad that you are separated, but glad you can be together for Christmas. Love you, grandma
ReplyDelete